DISTED is an established premier college in Penang offering a variety of programmes from pre-university to 3+0 university degrees. In view of our growth and expansion of the portfolios of programmes and the imminent relocation of our School of Hospitality Management to the George Town UNESCO Heritage site, we are now seeking inspired, committed, positive and performance-oriented people to fill the following vacancies:
- Interim Reporting to the Director – Regional Operations and Marketing, you shall be responsible for the overall short and medium term strategic direction and development of DISTED College.
- To carry out the day-to-day operations of DISTED College in accordance with the objectives laid down in the DISTED College mission, vision, policies, manuals of operations, circulars and other directions that may be issued from time to time by the college.
- Responsible for monitoring the DISTED College, Marketing Department budgets and work plans, to ensure that expenditures, activities and deliverables are within project scope, budget and timeline.
- Oversee the regular updating of information on College needs in relevance to the DISTED College teaching and learning functions.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies for DISTED College marketing team to ensure the enrolment targets are met.
- Monitor the overall leads management efficiencies and effectiveness, costs of leads generation and conversion.
- Build and maintain a network of relations with recruitment agents, officials in the state governments, donor organizations, and other local institutions.
- Represent DISTED in meetings with the Management.
- University graduate in business, marketing, or equivalent in private education with 8 to 10 years related working experience in a managerial position.
- Experience must include strategic planning, marketing management and in CRM system preferred.
- Well verse in digital platforms for marketing would be an added advantage ie. Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram and etc.
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, oral communications, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to think creatively and strategically has excellent judgment and be able to work independently.
- Possess strong leadership skills, a team builder and able to motivate and influence others.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate especially in MS Office.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or permanent residence status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Part Time Lecturer
School of Business & Hospitality
School of Pre-University (SACE/A-Level)
School of Psychology
- Psychology (Quantitative Research)
School of Computing & Engineering
- Computer Science
- Teach and supervise students in the above-mentioned areas.
- Develop, review and update all learning materials in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Responsible in the design, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counseling and pastoral care to all students.
- Involve in campus activities if required
- Minimum a Bachelor/Master’s degree in the relevant areas of expertise or specialization.
- Preferably candidate with 2 years of teaching experience at tertiary level.
- For Tax/Audit, preferably candidate with ACCA qualification and teaching experience in tertiary level.
- Preferably candidate with valid Teaching Permit
- Candidate with industrial experience will be considered as well.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Please submit your updated resume including copies of academic certificates and a copy of valid teaching permit to email@example.com. All applications must be submitted via email only.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.