Greetings to ALL.
You are cordially invited to attend the in-augural DISTED Research In-focus Series.
The main aim of this session is to provide an overview of the fundamentals of organizing and writing quality academic research papers. The presentation is designed for any individual, including undergraduate and post graduate students who do not have much experience in writing academic research papers, specifically journal articles, book chapters, conference papers, and the like. A broad overview of the various topics will be presented and discussed during the sessions. The workshop is also designed for academic staff who would like to use this approach to guide students working on academic research papers.
All the sessions are FREE, and open for DISTED College and WOU staffs and students, and to the general public.
The session will be facilitated by Prof. Dr. Vikneswaran Nair, Prof. Dr. Brian Imrie and Ms. Fairunizan Akbar Malik, all from DISTED College, Penang, MALAYSIA.
Kindly, register for the sessions early as spaces maybe limited, by clicking on the REGISTER links below or in the attached PDF poster. All the sessions will be recorded and will be sent to all the participants who has registered, if you are not able to attend the session.
- 11th Feb: Lesson 1: Choosing a Topic [REGISTER]
- 25th Feb: Lesson 2: Preparing to Write [REGISTER]
- 11th Mar: Lesson 3: Abstract [REGISTER]
- 25 Mar: Lesson 4: Introduction [REGISTER]
- 8th Apr: Lesson 5: Literature Review [REGISTER]
- 22nd Apr: Lesson 6: Methodology [REGISTER]
- 6th May: Lesson 7: Results [REGISTER]
- 20th May: Lesson 8: Discussion [REGISTER]
- 3rd Jun: Lesson 9: Conclusion & Others [REGISTER