DISTED empowers students for a holistic and meaningful education experience and a better start towards the career of their choice through the following collaborative enriching initiatives:
- Industry Advisory Panels for the college to keep closer touch with industry players so as to make its programmes industry-relevant and high-quality students to be more job-ready.
- INSPiRE Programme to maximize first-person exposure of students to industry and business leaders who share with them the personal and professional experience of industrial landscapes.
- CONNECT Programme to promote a caring community culture and sensitize students to issues affecting society and engage the community on issues faced by young people.
- Let’s Go Green Campaign to mould environmentally friendly and responsible citizens and develop leadership in environmental conservation leading to sustainable lifestyles.
- eLearn is the college’s e-learning thrust that promotes complementary online delivery of lessons and sharing of experiences based on technology-enabled, student-centred and lecturer-facilitated learning. It utilizes Moodle as its e-learning platform.
We value integrity, exercise openness and fairness in everything that we do.
We are committed to diversity and inclusiveness both on campus and in advancing interactions with the wider community.
We strive for excellence and professionalism in all aspects of College life.
We believe in effective engagement with industry partners to produce graduates that are sought after for their technical and people skills.
We respect and care for the well-being of students and all members of the campus community.
We recognize the close relationship between natural and built environment, and believe in cultivating ways to live and work sustainably.
- Commitment to delivering quality education through solid programmes, excellent faculties and good infrastructure.
- Uphold quality and relevance as paramount in delivering higher education programmes.
- Offer scholarships to outstanding and deserving students as a community initiative to promote high level of education among young people in the country.
- Encourage and support staff to display a keen sense of commitment and responsibility so that each student is assured of a rewarding and meaningful education that will endure for a lifetime.
I consent to the processing by DISTED, personal data (including sensitive personal data as stated in the Data Protection Act 2010) about me for the purposes related to publicity and/or promotional events, including using of photographs/images or recordings, the publishing of examination results, the award of a prize or scholarship and any other achievement, academic or otherwise.