DISTED empowers students for a holistic and meaningful education experience and a better start towards the career of their choice through the following collaborative enriching initiatives:
- Industry Advisory Panels for the college to keep closer touch with industry players so as to make its programmes industry-relevant and high-quality students to be more job-ready.
- INSPiRE Programme to maximize first-person exposure of students to industry and business leaders who share with them the personal and professional experience of industrial landscapes.
- CONNECT Programme to promote a caring community culture and sensitize students to issues affecting society and engage the community on issues faced by young people.
- Let’s Go Green Campaign to mould environmentally friendly and responsible citizens and develop leadership in environmental conservation leading to sustainable lifestyles.
- eLearn is the college’s e-learning thrust that promotes complementary online delivery of lessons and sharing of experiences based on technology-enabled, student-centred and lecturer-facilitated learning. It utilizes Moodle as its e-learning platform.
- Commitment to delivering quality education through solid programmes, excellent faculties and good infrastructure.
- Uphold quality and relevance as paramount in delivering higher education programmes.
- Offer scholarships to outstanding and deserving students as a community initiative to promote high level of education among young people in the country.
- Encourage and support staff to display a keen sense of commitment and responsibility so that each student is assured of a rewarding and meaningful education that will endure for a lifetime.
I consent to the processing by DISTED, personal data (including sensitive personal data as stated in the Data Protection Act 2010) about me for the purposes related to publicity and/or promotional events, including using of photographs/images or recordings, the publishing of examination results, the award of a prize or scholarship and any other achievement, academic or otherwise.