Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
"your pathway to Global recognition & unlimited Opportunites"
- An international certification recognised for those in the financial industry
- An internationally accredited qualification leading to higher qualifications
- Affordable fees
- Modular learning and assessment
- Weekend classed by qualified & competent trainers
- Only 4 modules
Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is recognized as an international certification in the financial industry. The CFP certification programme revolves around the 4Es- Education, Examination, Experience and Ethics. CFP is a professional certification mark for financial planners. In order to become a CFP professional, candidates are required to complete the entire certification course, which comprises of 4 Modules. As the approved education provider for the CFP, this programme will be conducted by our qualified and competent trainers.
Pathways OF CFP
Benefits of CFP Certification
- Enhance employment and career opportunities especially in the financial services industry as in banks, insurance companies, unit trust companies, asset management companies and others
- Recognition by peers and fellow professionals as having met the global benchmark for competency, ethics and professional practice standards in financial planning services
- Recognition by the public of having a professional qualification that inspires trust among financial consumers
- Qualification recognized and granted exemption in 24 countries and growing
- Opportunity to increase revenue stream by offering more financial products and services to your clients
- Client satisfaction by providing comprehensive approach to financial planning
- Recognition and exemption by a wide number of bodies including regulators
- Practitioners’ Workshop – Guidance and workshops to enhance professional practice
Privileges of being a certified member
- Entitled to use the CFP marks on your business cards.
- Complimentary copies of “4E Journal”, FPAM’s publication exclusively for members.
- Special rates to attend continuing education programs including seminars, forums, conferences and luncheons.
- Invitations to networking events and industry related gatherings.
- Library services and Internet access at FPAM’s office.
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting.
- Opportunities to stay informed about the latest trends, developments and products through seminars, workshops and meetings.
- Chapter Working Committees provide platforms for interaction among members in their respective states.
Speaker Profile: Frederick Ang
Frederick is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® practitioner and has been managing the wealth of high net-worth clients for almost 10 years spanning from investment planning, estate planning, protection planning, and retirement planning to other aspects of financial planning.
Widely praised for his talent and passion in education and sales, he has since embarked on the journey of financial education and financial sales performance training. He is currently an all-rounded instructor for all modules under CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® certification program too.
With the belief that everybody can achieve a better life with higher financial literacy, Frederick’s current life mission is to improve the standard of financial professionals in the market and to make financial literacy as accessible as possible to public.
- Bachelor of Management (Hons.)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Certification
- Train the Trainer Certification
- PCEIA A&B&C (Life Insurance & General Insurance)
- CEILLI (Investment-Linked Insurance)
- TBE (Takaful Life and General Insurance)
- CUTE (Unit Trusts)
- CRPE (Private Retirement Scheme)
- Securities Commission Licensing Examination: Module 6 (Securities)
- Securities Commission Licensing Exanimation: Module 7 (Securities)
- RHB Trustee estate planner
- Insurance agent
- Relationship manager in banks
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® practitioner
- Instructor of all 4 modules under CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Certification
- Wealth coach and speaker
Why choose Gambang berlian?
At GB, you will experience an exciting, practical all-rounded education conducted in a conducive environment. Learning approach includes group classroom teaching, discussions, research projects and oral-aural activities.
- Graduates of our programmes are awarded with qualifications endorsed by the best in industry.
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated and caring trainers supported by experienced technical staff.
- Individual hands-on sessions to enhance your grasps of the knowledge.
- Strong and continually updated curriculum to meet challenging industry demands.
- Close monitoring of your academic progress.
- Ideal learning environment at our purpose-built Yeap Chor Ee Heritage Campus with excellent modern facilities.
- Scholarships are available to Malaysian students.* (*Terms & Conditions Apply)
FOllow us on our social media:
Contact us for more information
Call: +604 229 6579