The section below explains admission procedures for Malaysian students.
- Entry into a program depends on a student meeting both the academic and English proficiency requirements as stipulated in the relevant program brochure.
- In cases of uncertainty, please forward your academic transcripts and English credentials, with the application fee of RM100 (non-refundable), to the Head of Registry for determining enrolment eligibility.
Malaysian students who have satisfied the academic and English criteria must submit the following:
- Complete all relevant sections of the DISTED admission application form.
- Enclose certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts. Forecast results are accepted for registration pending the release of actual results.
- Enclose two (2) recent passport-sized photographs
- Enclose one (1) photocopy of your MyKad
- Enclose other supporting documents for your application (if applicable)
- The application form must be signed by student and parent/guardian
- Enclose application fee and registration fee of RM100.00 and RM300.00 respectively. Please refer to Fees Payment Methods for details.
For further details pertaining to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), kindly refer to PDPA Notice to Student.
Please furnish the following for credit transfer evaluation:
- Submit DISTED admission application form
- Submit DISTED advanced standing application form.
- A certified copy of all relevant academic transcript and award.
- A certified copy of course outline or syllabus.
- English proficiency results if available.
- Application fee of RM100 (non-refundable).
Note: The application for advanced standing (credit transfer) must be submitted at least two weeks before the program commences; otherwise it will be deemed invalid and inapplicable.
- Certification of true copies of documents is to be done by the institution issuing the document, a commissioner of oaths, notary public or lawyer.
- A certified copy should carry the statement “Certified true copy”, the certifier’s stamp or seal (with the certifier’s name, institution and designation), the certifier’s signature and date of certification.
- Recruitment agents or education counsellors who have been approved by DISTED are acceptable as signatories for certification of documents. When certifying documents, the signatory must sight original certificates and verify copies.
- Photocopies must be legible.
- Any document to support the student’s application that is not in English or Bahasa Malaysia must be accompanied by a full translation in English.
- The original translation must contain:
- Confirmation from the translator or translation company that it is an accurate translation of the original document.
- The date of the translation.
- The full name and signature of the translator or of an authorized official of the translation company.
- The translator or translation company’s contact details.
The application form, supporting documents and application and/or registration fees should be sent to:
Head of Registry,
340 Macalister Road,
- The Registry will process the application and send a letter of admission to the successful applicants
- Acceptance of an application for admission and offer of admission remain the sole prerogative of DISTED and the relevant counterpart institutions. The recruitment agency or education counsellor is not authorized to approve any application for admission or offer admission to any candidate.