All graduates are encouraged to attend the Convocation. Graduates will be informed of the ceremony by email as well as postal mail two months before the event. It is mandatory to complete the appropriate forms and return together with payment by the due date as stated in the letter.
- Is there a cost to graduate?
Yes, there is a convocation fee for those attending the ceremony. The convocation fee will be stated in the convocation letter and email. The cost of attending the ceremony includes:
- Venue arrangements and organization
- After-ceremony refreshments
- Gown hire
- Entry tickets for the graduand and two guests
- Convocation certificate and scroll
- Convocation programme book
- Alumni Card/Pin/Souvenir
- Do I have to pay if I am unable to attend the ceremony (graduating in absentia)?
Yes, there is an administrative cost of RM150.00 for graduating in absentia. This cost involves:
- Processing the transcript and certificate
- Providing the scroll
- Providing the convocation programme book
- Providing the Alumni Card/Pin
The above can be collected personally from DISTED College.
If you wish to have the above documents sent to you, there is an additional charge of RM20.00 (subject to change without prior notice) for courier postage within Malaysia.