Administrative Exec/ Officer(Student Affairs)
Key Duties and Responsibilities-Scholarship Service
- Attend scholarship inquiries, assist students in applying for scholarships
- Provide pastoral care and call assistance to students
- Maintain student record e.g. activities, proposal and reports
- Liaise with finance department on payment issues
Key Duties and Responsibilities-Student Service
- Attend to students welfare and prepare orientation event
- Assist students in organising clubs, societies and monitor students proposals and execution of activities
- Review and update students handbook
Key Duties and Responsibilities-Alumni
- Prepare, filing and maintenance of alumni information
- Keep in contact with alumni and organise activities for alumni
Key Duties and Responsibilities-International Students/Hostel
- Attend inquiries-walk in and email
- Provide information on accommodation, airport reception and settling down services
- Register students for hostel applications, renewals and withdrawals
- Liaise with maintenance on hostel maintenance issues
- Prepare budget and reports on student services and hostel
- To assist in developing and supporting of College management and administration system
- To assist in maintaining and supporting of College eLearn system
- To maintain and support e-learning and ERP application.
- To perform setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of computer.
- To troubleshoot/rectify computer, laptop, printer, projector and application issues.
- To troubleshoot/rectify security and network issues.
- To perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
- Create, update and maintaining IT documentations.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fast learner with strong analytical, diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in system support and Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge in and able to provide support for e-learning and ERP applications.
- Knowledge in some of these would be an advantages such MS SQL, PHP framework (especially Yii), Postgreql,MySQL and ASP.net
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field.
- Full time position