PTPTN Study Loans
- For diploma programmes (up to RM6,800 per year)
- For degree programmes (up to RM13,600 per year)
Malaysian students enrolled in all MQA accredited diploma and degree programmes are eligible to apply for PTPTN loan. However, the loan amount will depend on your household income and the programme you are pursuing.
Please refer to the general table below:
Do bear in mind that the loan amount obtained may not be able to cover the full cost of your tuition fees. In this instance, you are advised to make alternative arrangements so that the semester tuition fees due are paid in full and paid on time.
Applying For PTPTN
- Online loan application is available through the website: http://www.ptptn.gov.my
- Applicants can obtain their PIN Number through any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN). The PIN number cost RM5.00 and is valid for 6 months from the date of the first application.
- General Requirement:
- Possess an entry qualification as stipulated by the college.
- Compulsory to open a SSPN-i (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional) account at Maybank and also open a saving account at CIMB Bank.
- Courses approved by Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi and no other sponsorship.
- Study period MORE than 1 year ONLY applicable for Diploma and Degree programs.
- All approved programmes will have application period as follows:-
(Note: You are advised to apply at least 7 days before the due date as stated above).
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN)
Tingkat GF, Menara Park (Block D),
Megan Avenue II,
No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
VISIT the PTPTN WEBSITE for MORE INFORMATION.
STEPS TO FOLLOW WHEN APPLYING:-
- Complete the Application form and submit online.
- PTPTN will then process your application.
- With positive outcome students will print out the agreement for signatures.
- Download agreement from PTPTN website and print (2sets) on A4 Paper (80g).
- Use ball pen (BLACK INK) only to sign the agreement.
- Write in Capital Letter and use Numeric for Dates.
- NO liquid paper to be used for correction.
- Buy Stem Hasil – 2 pieces (RM10 X 2 pcs) – from (Post Office).
- Submit the hardcopy of agreements to the College person in-charge within the deadline.
On-line application workshop and briefing session on PTPTN agreement will be conducted.
Students have to check the notice board (PTPTN Board – Ground Floor and General Notice Board – 1st Floor) for further details.
Photocopy and Bring Along the Original Documents for Verification:-
- 2 sets of PTPTN agreements (with ORIGINAL signature).
- Photocopy of Disted offer Letter (when you registered).
|Pejabat PTPTN Negeri Pulau Pinang
No. 53 Jalan Todak 6,
Pusat Perniagaan Bandar Sunway Perdana,
13700 Seberang Jaya, Butterworth,
No. Tel : 04-383 1410
No. Fax: 04-383 1419
|Pejabat PTPTN Cawangan Bayan Baru
No. 10 Persiaran Mahsuri 1/2,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Hotline : 04-638 3794
No. Fax: 04-638 3954
|Pejabat PTPTN Cawangan Georgetown
Bangunan Mara Timur Laut,
Arked Pengkalan Weld,
No. 33 Jalan Pengkalan Weld,
10300 Pulau Pinang.
Hotline : 04-251 9320
- Incomplete application forms and inaccurate information will NOT be accepted by PTPTN.
- Continuation of loan is subject to student’s semester examination results.
DISTED Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (435576 U) MOE registration: DK187 (P)