- Online loan application is available through the website:http://www.ptptn.gov.my
- Applicants can obtain their PIN Number through any Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN). The PIN number cost RM5.00 and is valid for 6 months from the date of the first application.
- General Requirement:
- Possess an entry qualification as stipulated by the college
- Compulsory to open a SSPN-i (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional) account at Maybank and also open a saving account at CIMB Bank
- Courses approved by Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi and no other sponsorship
- Study period MORE than 1 year ONLY applicable for Diploma and Degree programs
- General Requirement:All approved programmes will have application period as follows:-
(Note: You are advised to apply at least 7 days before the due date as stated above.)
5. The courses currently eligible for PTPTN loans are as follows:
|Diploma in Business Studies (DBS)||C7263|
|Diploma in Accounting (DIA)||C7213|
|Diploma in Hospitality Business Management (DHBM)||B8336|
|Diploma in Business Information Technology (DBIT)||C7578|
|Diploma in Computer Science (DCS)||C6428|
|BA(Hons) Accounting and Finance (SAF)||B8342|
|BA(Hons) Business Management (SBM)||B8331|
|BA(Hons) International Business Management (SIB)||B8341|
|BA(Hons) Marketing Management (SMM)||B8337|
|Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) (PSY)||B8339|
|BA (Hons) Events Management (SEM)||D0109|
|BA (Hons) Business Information Systems Management (BIS)||D0748|
Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi National (PTPTN)
Tingkat GF, Menara Park (Block D)
Megan Avenue II
No. 12 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Pejabat PTPTN Cawangan Pulau Pinang
No. 53, Jalan Todak 6
Pusat Perniagaan Bandar Sunway Perdana
13700 Seberang Jaya
Tel: 04-383 1410 Fax: 04-383 1419
Ms Yee Mooi Hoon
- Complete and submit the PTPTN application form online via its website.
- PTPTN will then process the application.
- If the application bears positive outcome, please print out the study loan letter and agreement for signatures.
· Use black ball pen
· Write in capital letters and use numeric for dates
· Buy 2 revenue stamps (RM10 x 2 pieces) from the post office
- The college will conduct a briefing session for PTPTN applicants who are required to bring along:
· 2 original printed sets of the agreement (17 pages x 2 sets)
· Photocopies of DISTED Offer Letter (when you registered)
- Incomplete application form or inaccurate information will be rejected by PTPTN.
- Continuation of the loan is subject to student’s semester examination results which must be submitted to PTPTN through DISTED.